Dear Members, dear Friends,
We have partnered with the Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association and are pleased to invite you to the
BRIC Event 2018:
BRIC INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS
Presentation - Panel Discussion – Networking Dinner
This 3rd BRIC event dedicated to infrastructure is the result of cooperation of the BRIC country chambers and the Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association. The advantages of Luxembourg as a platform for BRIC infrastructure investments will be covered.
Tuesday 30th January 2018
at the premises of Philharmonie Luxembourg
1 place de l'Europe L-1499 Luxembourg
17:30-18:30 Registration & Welcome Reception
18:30-18:45 Welcome by the BRIC Chambers’ Presidents and the organisers
18:45-19:00 Opening speech by François Bausch, Minister for Sustainable Development and Infrastructure of Luxembourg : "Luxembourg positioning for the BRIC Infrastructure investments"
19:00-19:20 Green bonds: Julie Becker, Member of the Executive Committee, Luxembourg Stock Exchange
19:20-20:00 BRIC infrastructure investments and Luxembourg: panel moderated by Sascha Bremer, Market Intelligence Advisor, Luxembourg for Finance
- Mr. Fernando Santiago, PhD, Fouding Partner of Chenut Olivera Santiago
- Mr. Florian Willershausen, Director, Creon Capital Luxembourg
- Mr. Marcus Peter, Partner GSK Luxembourg S.A.
- Mr. Nick Tabone, Partner, Private Equity Leader Deloitte Luxembourg
- Mrs. Sunita Lukkhoo, Country Manager South Asia & Pacific, European Investment Bank
- Mr. Zhang Chi, Director of Administration & Legal Department, China Three Gorges (Europe) S.A.
The event is hosted by Olga Huizinga, LRBC board member, Director, Deloitte Luxembourg
20:00-22:00 Networking walking dinner with cuisine from the BRIC countries
Please register by clicking here.
25€ per person for members of the Chambers and LPEA and 60 € per person for non-members
Watch BRIC 2018 video
Watch BRIC 2016 video.